I'm going to teach you how to make a delicious turmeric chai latte using the Chi Fit Turmeric Latte product! Turmeric is amazing for your body due to all the amazing health benefits. This recipe is absolutely delicious, you cannot taste any turmeric when drinking it - a big hug in a mug!
First of all, what is a turmeric latte?
In general Turmeric lattes are a caffeine-free drink (no coffee) made from warm milk (or a milk alternative) and turmeric. The Chi Fit Turmeric Latte is a powdered product that contains 95% turmeric, loads of added extracts for extra health benefits (Ganoderma extract, Ginseng extract, Cactus plant extract, Lotus leaf extract, L-Carnitine, Garcinia Cambogia,Green tea extract and Guarana ), non-dairy creamer (so it is vegan friendly!) and a tiny bit of sugar - a large serving only contains 5 calories.
This recipe makes one large serving.
- 1 heaped teaspoons of Chi Fit Turmeric Latte
- 1 cup of milk or a milk alternative
- 1 chai teabag or 1/2 teaspoon of chai spice mix or 1 teaspoon of loose leaf chai mix
- 1 teaspoon of honey
When I made this recipe I used a chai tea that came in a teabag, these can be found in most supermarkets. You could also buy a ready made chai flavouring powdered mix in the supermarket. You can make your own chai mix if you wish or another option is to go to a tea house and purchase some loose leaf chai tea.
- Heat up 1 cup of milk or milk alternative in your mug in the microwave.
- With the warm milk in your mug add in 1 heaped teaspoons of the Chi Fit Turmeric Latte powdered and stir until all the powder has dissolved.
- If using a teabag or loose leaf tea in an infuser - place the teabag or infuser into the mug and brew to taste (probably at least 5 minutes). Otherwise add in your chai flavoring and stir.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of money to taste.